Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Third Week of Lent: Thursday

We have always been told that lent is a time for reflection, but do we really take the time out of our day to reflect on what God has given us? I know it isn’t always easy to take time out our busy college schedule to reflect on our life. But this season of Lent I have spent more time reflecting on what I have been given and seeing God in my life.  And I can honestly say I have seen an improvement in my life and relationship with God.  So I challenge you all to take 5 minutes out of your day and sit in silence and reflect, or to spend those 5 minutes to write down things you are thankful for or where you saw God today. Those 5 minutes daily will truly help us live out the spirit of Lent.
Tim W.   Class 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment